Twins @ Sox 7/28

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I doubt Steve Stone will be throwing anymore snarkiness out there anytime soon.

This/that was literally Steve's point. It literally reaffirms what he said.

You spend 99% of your day ripping everything white sox online and the other 1% defending theo and the cubs. If you like the cubs  and the sox make you so angry and miserable why not just be a fan of them? I dont understand.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

75% of the 30k crowd stranded outside right now with 45 minute security waits. Cant wait til they get in to a 5-0 score. Great gameday experience 

Was it that bad?  We got here at like 12 and obviously got right in.

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

They are gonna have to take a chance on some young farm SPs this month.  Can't keep running Covey Despaign Detwiler Fulmer  out there 

The problem is those guys don’t really exist.  The AAA guys are gone (Stephens, Guerrero) or just suck (Adams).  The best prospects in AA are out for the season (Lambert) or still recovering from injury (Flores).  I mean, at this point I’m tempted to give Fulmer another look.  It can’t be any worse than this trash.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

This/that was literally Steve's point. It literally reaffirms what he said.

You spend 99% of your day ripping everything white sox online and the other 1% defending theo and the cubs. If you like the cubs  and the sox make you so angry and miserable why not just be a fan of them? I dont understand.

What does this game and yet another awful start by Odrossdylan Detspaigne have to do with the Cubs?

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The problem is those guys don’t really exist.  The AAA guys are gone (Stephens, Guerrero) or just suck (Adams).  The best prospects in AA are out for the season (Lambert) or still recovering from injury (Flores).  I mean, at this point I’m tempted to give Fulmer another look.  It can’t be any worse than this trash.

Stievers too.  Probably too green still.

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

They have been replacing with rando stiffs off waivers, that hasn't worked.  They need to try something else 

Well sure, as long as they can get someone semi competent without trading top prospects/young MLB talent, sure. Otherwise keep up the rando stiff rotation. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We both know this isn't true, we have seen Fulmer have innings exactly like Covey today.  I'm all for taking a chance and letting Kubat or Johnson have a shot, let the kids play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

We both know this isn't true, we have seen Fulmer have innings exactly like Covey today.  I'm all for taking a chance and letting Kubat or Johnson have a shot, let the kids play.

I get it to a point, but Covey has been light and day better than them at AAA. I think you're just asking to replace garbage with trash. 

I'm not against it, but when you throw Arnie Munoz's out there you get Arnie Munoz results.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I get it to a point, but Covey has been light and day better than them at AAA. I think you're just asking to replace garbage with trash. 

I'm not against it, but when you throw Arnie Munoz's out there you get Arnie Munoz results.

Fair

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Anyone else disturbed that our rebuilding team’s lineup has both Jay and Goins in it?  I guess they think they may get a flier prospect for Jay but why is Goins playing over Mendick?

Just accept this front office is clueless and should have been replaced years ago

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic