Twins @ Sox 7/28

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

We both know this isn't true, we have seen Fulmer have innings exactly like Covey today.  I'm all for taking a chance and letting Kubat or Johnson have a shot, let the kids play.

Lol...I mean you’re probably right, but at least Carson has some stuff and has been striking out guys like crazy in AAA.  Probably best to keep him as a reliever though if there’s any chance of him ever becoming a major leaguer.

What Johnson are you referring to?

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Just accept this front office is clueless and should have been replaced years ago

Because they want Mendick to continue development and get everyday at bats at AAA? 

What's incompetent is accelerating anyone's planned path because of injuries to a bad big league team. The big league team outcome shouldn't dictate how any prospects development plan goes.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Because they want Mendick to continue development and get everyday at bats at AAA? 

What's incompetent is accelerating anyone's planned path because of injuries to a bad big league team. The big league team outcome shouldn't dictate how any prospects development plan goes.

You do realize that Mendick will be turning 26 in September, right?

And he would have / would be getting at bats everyday at 2B or SS until Anderson is back, unless you don’t think he should be given a shot over Yolmer.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I get it to a point, but Covey has been light and day better than them at AAA. I think you're just asking to replace garbage with trash. 

I'm not against it, but when you throw Arnie Munoz's out there you get Arnie Munoz results.

Fair

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...I mean you’re probably right, but at least Carson has some stuff and has been striking out guys like crazy in AAA.  Probably best to keep him as a reliever though if there’s any chance of him ever becoming a major leaguer.

What Johnson are you referring to?

Tyler

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

You do realize that Mendick will be turning 26 in September, right?

And he would have / would be getting at bats everyday at 2B or SS until Anderson is back, unless you don’t think he should be given a shot over Yolmer.

Great and he was hitting 230 about 3 weeks ago and has been up and down.

He looks like he might be a decent little utility infielder which is already what yolmer is. 

Giving him a shot at what? If hes a utility infielder they can use him next year in that roll after he finishes his level.

Here's what I promise. No matter how incompetent the Chicago white sox are, they know more about danny mendick and his development than you. Mendick isn't being exploited for financial reasons like Robert.

Calling an organization incompetent for not calling up a 25 utility prospect with a 105 wRC+ at AAA is a bit of a reach.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He looks like he might be a decent little utility infielder which is already what yolmer is. 

Giving him a shot at what? If hes a utility infielder they can use him next year in that roll after he finishes his level.

Here's what I promise. No matter how incompetent the Chicago white sox are, they know more about danny mendick and his development than you. Mendick isn't being exploited for financial reasons like Robert.

Calling an organization incompetent for not calling up a 25 utility prospect with a 105 wRC+ at AAA is a bit of a reach.

Yeah cause they did such a great job of handling Collins this year with his call up.  Meanwhile another called 3rd for the best AJ in Sox history.

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s a reliever unfortunately, so he wouldn’t solve the problem.

I thought I read theybwere stretching him out to start.  Welp I'm an idiot.  Stievers maybe lol I dunno I'm just sick of seeing these bums on rotation. Same results from all four

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Giving him a shot to see if he can replace Yolmer and his $5 million for next year.  Now is the perfect time in a lost season.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yeah cause they did such a great job of handling Collins this year with his call up.  Meanwhile another called 3rd for the best AJ in Sox history.

No, those were good decisions.  You can’t question Sox management.

Even Collins is probably still confused by his callup.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

15 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

In this home run era, Jon Jay, who has 11 homers his last 2400 plate appearances, is batting clean up.

This is not the first time Rick has put the worst hitter in that spot.  It's like a bad habit. 

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic