Twins @ Sox 7/28

All the people who complain about how negative this forum can get, well, I'm sorry but all you can be is angry, upset and negative with a game like this happens today. 

It's Sunday  with a great crowd, and we trot out this lineup. Don't you think that deserves some negative, angry and snarky comments about management. 

In front of this same great crowd, we start a pitcher, who in three seasons has a 6 and 27 record, 6 and 27. Don't you think that demands, not deserves, but demands some angry comments and negative snipes. 

Then, right as the game is finally having some excitment for the fans and the Sox have the bases loaded with a chance to entertain that big crowd, up to bat comes Castillo with his .181 batting average, who then strikes out, and he is followed by our dumpster dive pickup Reed (we DFAed Alonso so this guy could play?) who proceeds to strike out on three pitches. 

It's really hard for me to see any reason to be happy, rosy, or optimistic.  What this calls for is a futile and stupid gesture on somebody's part. 

r_-Y7APl3UTXXKOsQ4Ggz8QLBf6aS7fxPGzFYL_L

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

Hopefully those kids will see a better product on the field next season. Hell. they've probably seen this team suck for most of their lives. 

My kids have seen zero playoff appearances by the Sox and 4 for the Cubs

18 minutes ago, fathom said:

One of the worst hitters I’ve seen in a Sox jersey. Legit looks like he can’t bend over.

15 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

You have a short memory....................

Yeah Collins was here a couple weeks ago 

12 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

@Jack Parkmandisagrees. 

Not necessarily. Reed is awful but Collins takes it to a completely different level. The only way Collins should ever be allowed in a MLB ballpark again is with a ticket

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah Collins was here a couple weeks ago 

Not necessarily. Reed is awful but Collins takes it to a completely different level. The only way Collins should ever be allowed in a MLB ballpark again is with a ticket

Reed has been way worse with actual consistent at bats (and don't get me started on his glove). Your hate for Collins is fucking bizarre to say the least.

• Love 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic