What would it take to get Noah Syndergaard?

KnightsOnMintSt

Haven been many White Sox rumors as the deadline approaches, so it got me thinking about some "what if" deals for some of the guys on the market.

Who says and yes and who says no to this deal?

White Sox get: Noah Syndergaard

Mets get: Dane Dunning, Luis Alexander Basabe, Jonathan Stiever and Bernardo Flores

3 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Haven been many White Sox rumors as the deadline approaches, so it got me thinking about some "what if" deals for some of the guys on the market.

Mets get: Dane Dunning, Luis Alexander Basabe, Jonathan Stiever and Bernardo Flores

I would think the Mets.

6 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

The Mets are going to get at least 1 top 25 prospect + another top 75 prospect for Thor. This deal wouldn't even warrant response.  

40 minutes ago, Pal said:

The haul Tor got for Stroman leads me to believe Thor could be had without giving up a Kopech/Cease/Madrigal/Vaughn

FWIW--NY Post's Sherman said the Santana move is most likely because Wheeler is going not Thor.  

On 7/29/2019 at 11:25 AM, ChiSox59 said:

Hard pass on Thor.  Paying the price to acquire him makes zero sense for the White Sox.  

Let the Twins trade Kirilloff + Graterol + for 2.33 years of a wildly overrated pitcher.  

Overrated?  Some of the moves and comments I read on this board are nuts.  He would be by far our best pitcher....I would be ecstatic if Kopech turns into anything close to Syndergaard.  That said I’m sure he would require a kings ransom which unfortunately we don’t have to trade.  

On 7/29/2019 at 11:19 AM, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Seriously? Who says no? The Mets wouldn’t even waste their time on replying “no.”

• 7 months later...