7/30 Games

BamaDoc

8 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Early return is the young Tatis isn’t the elder Tatis.

I hope people don’t treat him to that standard  for long. He’s 16, thrown into team mid season. Next year will be a bit more fun.

1 hour ago, bmags said:

I hope people don’t treat him to that standard  for long. He’s 16, thrown into team mid season. Next year will be a bit more fun.

He’s turning 18 in 2 months, Jr finished the season at A- when he was this age. 

It’s more of stating the obvious at this point, I also hope people didn’t seriously think we could strike again with another Tatis.

20 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Collins 3/5 with two doubles and no K’s

Walker 2/2 with two doubles

Don't look now, but collins has made a small swing change shortening his hand hitch at the start and he's swung a bit earlier in the count since his demotion. 

No clue with either will stick or actually matter but he's had a nice week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Don't look now, but collins has made a small swing change shortening his hand hitch at the start and he's swung a bit earlier in the count since his demotion. 

Are you watching the game?  Glad to see he’s making some adjustments, both mechanically and approach.  Way too early to write him off with his eye and raw power.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

10 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He looked good a couple of days ago when I saw him. A more aggressive Collins is great to see.

59 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Collins 3/5 with two doubles and no K’s

Walker 2/2 with two doubles

Doubles power is why I like the possibility of Steele in RF in Chicago in a couple of years.  That would be a nice addition to the bottom third of the lineup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If this true nobody is allowed to give me shit if he makes it. I couldn't have seen that coming. Completely changes the equation. I'm a bit intrigued. 

10 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If this true nobody is allowed to give me shit if he makes it. I couldn't have seen that coming. Completely changes the equation. I'm a bit intrigued. 

Why would you just assume he would be unable to fix a long swing mechanic?

You are definitely going to get shit if he turns out good.  You're already dug in, no givesies backsies.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Why would you just assume he would be unable to fix a long swing mechanic?

You are definitely going to get shit if he turns out good.  You're already dug in, no givesies backsies.

If he's good I'm going to just post a picture of Joe Pesci and say "win some, lose some" and eat my crow. I was right about Giolito so at least I can hang my hat on that. 

I'm still intrigued. 

Edited by Jack Parkman