Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019

smalls2598

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

It isn't an overreaction. McCann is calling for the same pitch in the same location 3 or 4 times In a row. It is insane to think that is going to work against MLB hitting. 

It‘s a meaningless game in the dog days of summer, what are you guys going to do when the games matter? Seppuku? :lol:

• Haha 1

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

It‘s a meaningless game in the dog days of summer, what are you guys going to do when the games matter? Seppuku? :lol:

Well one could say if they don’t sharpen up their scouting, pitch sequencing and defensive positioning, we might not have to worry about games mattering :)

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Nice return, but I think Allard has lost some prospect shine.  That being said, it’s reason for optimism.

Sure he has, but getting him for an old bum reliever in the first good season of his short mediocre career?

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Leury doing White Sox things 

another guy trending the wrong way.  one of the most empty 290 averages in history.  He'll be lucky to make a good 24th man on a good team.  I'm letting myself get frustrated but man it's frustrating few weeks.

• Haha 1

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Huge grind-it-out start for Lopez.  Lopez is the first half would have shit down his leg and gave up 5 runs there.

Very true. Too bad the Sox offense blows chunks. They're down 2 but it feels like 10 vs. Thor. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic