Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019

smalls2598

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Braves gave up their #10 prospect for a 33 year old reliever?  Okay, Colome has some serious value.

If we get a nice deal for Colome we need to thank Herrera for coming into big leads and leaving them as a save situation. Inflating Colome's stats.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You fathom and Moan for Yoan can quit sucking each other off and sucking the life out of this thread.

I didn't think I was being that negative. I made positive comments as well. Lopez did a really good job tonight. I was in a bad mood because Moncada got injured. Also the pitch sequencing was atrocious and it was a legitimate criticism. The amount of 2 strike hits they allowed was ridiculous. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You fathom and Moan for Yoan can quit sucking each other off and sucking the life out of this thread.

You are nuts.  Go back and read what I said about Lopez tonight.  However, the offense blows regardless of Thor starting.  Also, McCann’s bat has fallen off a cliff.  Those thoughts are pretty undeniable.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I didn't think I was being that negative. I made positive comments as well. Lopez deid a really good job tonight. 

All bashing on McCann who had a great 1st half and has slumped in the 2nd and all of a sudden he is who we thought he was. Too much weed? Short term memory loss ? If I have to see one more "Agreed" from you vultures I'll puke.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic