Sign in to follow this  
smalls2598

Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019

Haha only AAAA players are allowed to get hits off of Thor. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Braves gave up their #10 prospect for a 33 year old reliever?  Okay, Colome has some serious value.

If we get a nice deal for Colome we need to thank Herrera for coming into big leads and leaving them as a save situation. Inflating Colome's stats.

6 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sox need to pull a Thanos on Thor

Pre Endgame . Thanks a lot  hadn't seen Endgame yet.  LOL but its ok  My guess was Thor was going to chop off his head when Thanos said "Should have gone for the head" in Infinity War.

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Cinci could be dangerous with some pitching

Their pitching has been good this year

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

To paraphrase the late Denny Green, McCann is who we thought he was. 

You fathom and Moan for Yoan can quit sucking each other off and sucking the life out of this thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You fathom and Moan for Yoan can quit sucking each other off and sucking the life out of this thread.

I didn't think I was being that negative. I made positive comments as well. Lopez did a really good job tonight. I was in a bad mood because Moncada got injured. Also the pitch sequencing was atrocious and it was a legitimate criticism. The amount of 2 strike hits they allowed was ridiculous. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You are nuts.  Go back and read what I said about Lopez tonight.  However, the offense blows regardless of Thor starting.  Also, McCann’s bat has fallen off a cliff.  Those thoughts are pretty undeniable.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I didn't think I was being that negative. I made positive comments as well. Lopez deid a really good job tonight. 

All bashing on McCann who had a great 1st half and has slumped in the 2nd and all of a sudden he is who we thought he was. Too much weed? Short term memory loss ? If I have to see one more "Agreed" from you vultures I'll puke.