8/2 Games

bmags

11 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I commented on that in the GT yesterday you twat!

Damn you @bmags lol.

I'm just saying it's not like those PPD games that are from like March when we get excited and then realize it's not a new development. 

33 minutes ago, fathom said:

Robert didn’t look 100 pct on his 3 swings.   Walker had lead off triple for WS.

Mentioned it yesterday that his swings after he dove for that ball didn't look quite right (kept messing with his hand/thumb). I'm shocked he didn't get the day off but then I remembered Grudzielanek was managing that team.

Edited by SoxAce

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Mentioned it yesterday that his swings after he dove for that ball didn't look quite right (kept messing with his hand/thumb). I'm shocked he didn't get the day off but then I remembered Grudzielanek was managing that team.

Looked to smirk again on his swing in the 3rd

11 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Sheets, this is becoming real

Yup. Sheets or Collins could make a good LH middle of the order bat based on their improvement at the plate this season. I'm wondering if that little cup of coffee for Collins was just what he needed to take the advice of the Sox player development team on how to make it in the big leagues. 

The guy I saw in said cup of coffee had no business in the Majors.

Edited by Jack Parkman

Guys is Madrigal a unicorn or are there more hitters out there similar to him? Obviously they'd strike out more. 

What I mean by this is guys with well above average speed, gap power, good to great defense and a 60 hit tool that strike out 60 or fewer times per 700 PA with a >8% BB rate. 

Edited by Jack Parkman