Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas

Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Arm chair manager much???

Some of you are a bunch of clowns because you dont understand baseball. Leury is a punch and Judy hitter, a bunt is a good call there because if he can get it down, which he usually does, it's a run.

And it was close 

4 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Arm chair manager much???

Some of you are a bunch of clowns because you dont understand baseball. Leury is a punch and Judy hitter, a bunt is a good call there because if he can get it down, which he usually does, it's a run.

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

And it was close 

Does Leury normally get it down? I can off the top of my head think of at least three times he has tried a bunt and pushed it foul. Obviously that is just anecdotal though, where do we find bunt success stats?

(Just to be clear, this is not sarcasm. I am genuinely curious if Leury is a good bunter, or just looks like he SHOULD be a good bunter. Also curious about where to look that up)

Edited by gusguyman

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

Does Leury normally get it down? I can off the top of my head think of at least three times he has tried a bunt and pushed it foul. Obviously that is just anecdotal though, where do we find bunt success stats?

(Just to be clear, this is not sarcasm. I am genuinely curious if Leury is a good bunter, or just looks like he SHOULD be a good bunter. Also curious about where to look that up)

He is a good bunterbunted

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

I think next year we see a lot more of this.  .....fingers crossed

He's had a tough year but I really have no doubts about Eloy. He had some adjustments to make, but he's been interrupted by injury. Still confident he is going to be great