8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

That was the best throw I've seen Eloy make since he's been up.

He takes so long to gather and throw. Which wouldn't even be the end of the world if he was gaining ground and momentum towards home plate. However, he literally stops to field the ball on the ground flat footed and then has to restart. Often times he fields the ball and just stands straight up. His throw is all arm, he gets nothing behind it. I don't even really get how you can get through baseball for this long without learning these things. Vincent Velasquez knew how to do it and he's a damn pitcher. 

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

He takes so long to gather and throw. Which wouldn't even be the end of the world if he was gaining ground and momentum towards home plate. However, he literally stops to field the ball on the ground flat footed and then has to restart. Often times he fields the ball and just stands straight up. His throw is all arm, he gets nothing behind it. I don't even really get how you can get through baseball for this long without learning these things. Vincent Velasquez knew how to do it and he's a damn pitcher. 

Every game looks like it’s his first game out there 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Richie said:

Awful? Lol

I think you're the one who needs to relax and drop the hyperbole. 

13 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

You're way too negative about everything. 

Yeah, hyperbole and negative

Also look at most of my last 20 posts. I side with Stone on his tweets. Everyone here shockingly wonders why they stink and I explain that there are a ton of positives. Negative my ass

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

Gio looks all out of sorts on half of his pitches again. Falling off, legs going different places. 

I said this a few weeks ago, but I have no idea how his shoulder will hold up all year. Seeing that arm swing in person was jarring.

• Haha 1