8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM1 | Cease vs Norris | 12:10pm CT

Tnetennba

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why wouldn’t they, it’s not like Sox are good. They’re missing far and away their best player.

I'm not sure the Tigers would win a division in AAA. Days like this make me wonder that the people who say that they're still 2-3 years away actually have a point. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

14 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm troubled that the Sox are having competitive games with the Tigers. 

Yesterday the Ray's got shutout by the Blue Jay's and the Yankees won a competitive game against Baltimore in which the score was tied going into the 8th inning.  

1 hour ago, kwolf68 said:

Yep, unless he gets through an inning or two quick, he's probably due for 5. I'd like to see the Sox NOT push his counts over 100 today. We have 2020 to think about. 

He is on an innings limit so Sept may be light work for him.

23 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ricky has been riding him really hard though. It wouldn't shock me if he gets injured next year.

He was riding him to the ground in the first half, but he's definitely pulled Bummer back in the second half. It's a welcomed sight.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not sure the Tigers would win a division in AAA. Days like this make me wonder that the people who say that they're still 2-3 years away actually have a point. 

That‘s a bad way to look at things. The Tigers don‘t get blown out every day that‘s just not how baseball works.

Major league teams sometimes lose against college teams in spring training.

Edited by GermanSoxFan