8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM2 | Santiago vs VerHagen | 6:10pm CT

Tnetennba

Hector is left handed can still get it up to 95, is willing to start, relieve, work long or short, and willing to pitch in the minors. And he is supposed to be a really good guy. He will be able to find a job until he needs surgery.

Edited by Dick Allen

4 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

He’ll be collecting huge checks for 5 more years. That is probably the worst contract in recent history 

The Tigers are so fucked.  People think we are fucked.  At least we won in 2005 they are going on almost 40 years and they are going to be really bad for at least the next 4 years.  Probably closer to 5-6.  They have absolutely nothing more to trade for an almost all their good prospects are pitchers.  Position player wise they are one of the worst in MLB.

31 minutes ago, fathom said:

Some god awful defense today

29 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

They have one +fielder in the lineup today, so i guess you get what you expect

Sox are 28th in defense in MLB.  Shockingly, the 29th team is----the best team in the NL, the Dodgers.

I guess you don't need to catch and throw the ball if you do the other parts of the game really well.

14 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Hector is left handed can still get it up to 95, is willing to start, relieve, work long or short, and willing to pitch in the minors. And he is supposed to be a really good guy. He will be able to find a job until he needs surgery.

He's awesome from my own interaction. One of the real good guys in the game. I'll always root for him.

Edited by SoxAce

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

If it wasn’t for his red hot June, Eloy‘s numbers would be downright ugly 

He looks nothing like he did in the minors. I still wonder if he will have to change his stance.  It’s been disappointing as he was touted as being Sox-proof

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fathom said:

He looks nothing like he did in the minors. I still wonder if he will have to change his stance.  It’s been disappointing as he was touted as being Sox-proof

I think we've learned that there is no prospect the Sox can't ruin. They could have ruined Mike Trout for all we know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• bmags pinned this topic