8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM2 | Santiago vs VerHagen | 6:10pm CT

Tnetennba

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

Damn! just saw Giolito's wife call out Swarzak's wife (the latter's post were disgusting btw) with screenshots of a convo with Anderson's wife. 

what a disgusting pos how do you even bring that into the dms?  With the fucking Andersons of all people.  I tell you one thing Swarzak better tell his wife to STFU but you know he probably agrees with her neanderthal takes.

And good on Giolito for calling them out.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

what a disgusting pos how do you even bring that into the dms?  With the fucking Andersons of all people.  I tell you one thing Swarzak better tell his wife to STFU but you know he probably agrees with her neanderthal takes.

And good on Giolito for calling them out.

He’s no doubt the most self-reflective player on the team, and his wife will be a doctor in three years.

https://www.nj.com/mets/2018/02/mets_anthony_swarzak_shaken_by_school_shooting_in.html

For what it’s worth, Swarzak’s sister and cousins graduated from Parkland.

12 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It will get picked up sooner or later by the Chicago or national press...I guess until then we wait.

Nothing is divided from politics, anymore, unfortunately. 

The SunTimes has had the story up for five hours.  Just enter Ariana Giolito Swarzak Anderson I guess.

To be fair, politics affects everyone every day.

There has never been a time where you could separate politics from everyday life. 

It affects your job, your home, your friendships, etc. The more people try to escape, the more the whack jobs take over the system. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

He’s no doubt the most self-reflective player on the team, and his wife will be a doctor in three years.

https://www.nj.com/mets/2018/02/mets_anthony_swarzak_shaken_by_school_shooting_in.html

For what it’s worth, Swarzak’s sister and cousins graduated from Parkland.

there's something in the water down there in Florida.

45 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It will get picked up sooner or later by the Chicago or national press...I guess until then we wait.

Nothing is divided from politics, anymore, unfortunately. 

The SunTimes has had the story up for five hours.  Just enter Ariana Giolito Swarzak Anderson I guess.

Hopefully we will keep this nonsense out of Sox Talk, 

4 hours ago, bubba phillips said:

Sox are 28th in defense in MLB.  Shockingly, the 29th team is----the best team in the NL, the Dodgers.

I guess you don't need to catch and throw the ball if you do the other parts of the game really well.

Their outfield was pretty bad the last time I watched them.  I guess their pitching staff can overcome that.