Game thread: 8/10 vs Athletics

harkness99

15 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

This lineup blows chunks without Moncada. If this stretch doesn't tell you he is unquestionably the the best offensive player on the team I don't know what would. 

Also should tell you they desperately need an influx of outside talent as well, as they’re not a Robert/Madrigal short of competing right now offensively. 

12 minutes ago, fathom said:

Also should tell you they desperately need an influx of outside talent as well, as they’re not a Robert/Madrigal short of competing right now offensively. 

I'm here right now too. I'm at the point where I don't think they have enough internally to get the job done. 

I'm also not sure they have enough payroll flexibility to get everything they need. 

This is starting to look like a roster that's going to end up like the 2018-19 Nationals. Just not quite good enough to make the playoffs. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Truly amazing

There is a decent chance that the 2019 white sox DH is the worst position below average performance in MLB history. I legit want to see one of the stat companies tell me where they rank. someone should ask this during a ch at.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic