8/11 Games

BamaDoc

Gio, CoveyAAA, Banks AA, and the A+ debut of Varnell.  I was looking and high A has a bunch of lefties.  Some 2018 college guys who are a bit old for league but first full year like Varnell and Sousa.  Pilkington 21 will likely repeat but A Perez looking decent at 21 and the guy I asked about Lindgren.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lindgren stays healthy to see him make it to MLB next year.

19 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Did anyone start paying less attention to the Barons since Robert and Madrigal moved up?  Who are the names to watch on the Barons?

Sheets, Basabe, Rutherford, Gonzalez...but those last three have all been uninspiring, to the extent that I don't even bother to check on them anymore.

24 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Sheets, Basabe, Rutherford, Gonzalez...but those last three have all been uninspiring, to the extent that I don't even bother to check on them anymore.

Ever since Robert and Madrigal left, Basabe and Gonzalez have actually been doing pretty well. Small sample though