Sox and As game 3 rubber match

ScootsMcGoots

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I didn't say always, I said probably. 

Yeah, this is the sort of attitude that makes me sneer at sabes types. Let's all bow down to the guys who worship OBP and think BA is silly and think batting titles are for punks! Ok, whatever, bro.

• Like 1

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Winning a batting title is a lot better than not winning one.  I’m sure we would all be happy if Adam Engel won one.  That would mean he was a good player instead of a waste of a roster spot.  😂

The only way that Adam Engel would ever win a batting title is with a .750 BABIP. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The only way that Adam Engel would ever win a batting title is with a .750 BABIP. 

Much more luck or being born with much more hitting talent.  I’m sure he would take either one.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

But we've learned enough about baseball that the guy who wins the batting title has probably had a lot of batted ball luck. It means nothing. I don't think even players take it seriously anymore. So a guy had a good season and got lucky in the process. Big deal. 

I've grown a lot. Instead of commenting, I wish the White Sox a victory and my favorite players big games as well! Peace out this Sunday!

1 minute ago, fathom said:

This offense is just so pathetic. In the juiced ball era, it’s insane how little power there is.  The A’s pitching has totally dominated Sox pitching this year.

The Sox offense makes it look like they are playing in the dead-ball era.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

22 minutes ago, fathom said:

The 2-2 call was bad, but the 2-0 and 2-1 pitches were right down the plate and he weakly fouled them off.

I'm not making excuses for sanchez he sucks.  I'm not even upset by that strike 3 call.  Just saying Joe west is a fat ass! Haha

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Giolito dealing today.

I agree with fathom though *gasps*, Sox lack at least three bats with + power. Robert should be one of them, but the fact that they are hitting so few home runs is embarrassing.

Yeah I said this the other day but they can’t  just rely on Robert/Madrigal/Yoan fixing this.  This is truly awful watching so many of these guys suck.  Also, I really hope they aren’t counting on McCann being a starter next year.

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Giolito now has 171 K in 136.0 IP. Thats TOR stuff. Too bad he's not getting any help today. 

If players don't listen to the hitting coach.  They either need to be benched or get a new hitting coach it's really that simple I think. I'm tired of high strike outs and terrible at bats.  They always have a pathetic approach at the plate!!