8/13- Sox/Astros Doubleheader, 3:40

flavum

5 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

yes

Can confirm they are hiring more analysts. I know somebody who interviewed recently. Hopefully it is the start of a new era for the White sox. Hopefully he can find a way to get me into the organization as well. 

8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

The Aussies are like WTF??? If that's not obvious just get rid of replay. 

Nobody cares about the White Sox...when we have a competitive team again, more calls will go their way.

At least Cease didn’t get charged an earned run, there’s that.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

I just got kicked out of my seat for sitting in the wrong section. My tickets are two sections over. Theres no one within 50 feet of me and about 100 people at this game. The game experience is just awful this year.

You should get a reward for attendance as an actual White Sox and not Astros’ fan.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I just got kicked out of my seat for sitting in the wrong section. My tickets are two sections over. Theres no one within 50 feet of me and about 100 people at this game. The game experience is just awful this year.

It was abysmal Sat night also. 

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

It's the caste system.