8/13- Sox/Astros Doubleheader, 3:40

flavum

The bottom of this lineup is a huge rally killer. Whyy do I have to continue watching Adam Engel? I've seen enough. Cordell is a similar type of bad so I'd rather see more of him. 

As I type this.. RALLY ENGEL 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The bottom of this lineup is a huge rally killer. Whyy do I have to continue watching Adam Engel? I've seen enough. Cordell is a similar type of bad so I'd rather see more of him

I have a bigger issue seeing Yolmer so much.  No reason Mendick isn’t getting his at bats.

1 hour ago, fathom said:

The Astros could have only dreamed to have Sale, Q and Eaton to trade. It’s really not a good comparison.  I can’t imagine how bleak it would be without those assets to jump start things.

I didnt make the comparison. someone else said the six should model after them and I replied.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Except they’re 1/2 season away from from being in “win now” mode.   

no they aren't. next year is the next step and they should he competitive but it's not "win now." the would be 2021.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

If Nova can hold this team under 3 runs, then it's a win no matter what the outcome ends up being.

Tim McCarver: "If you score more runs than the other team, you're probably going to win the game." 

One of my favorite bad announcer moments. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

All the hate Yolmer gets and he's probably one of the smartest players on the team. Gets way too many ABs for a utility player, but I've seen far worse.

He's fine as a utility player. Unfortunately he's a starter on this team.