8/14- Sox vs Astros, 1:10, WGN

flavum

Just now, bmags said:

lol can someone explain my phone update saying 2 runs just scored on a sac bunt?

Yolmer bunted, beef was off on contact, Miley tried the ol glove flip to the catcher but it sored above his head, which then Engel came in from second to score before the catcher could recover

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Yolmer bunted, beef was off on contact, Miley tried the ol glove flip to the catcher but it sored above his head, which then Engel came in from second to score before the catcher could recover

ha, that's great. Usually when it's an error driven run it usually just says "2 runs score", that it still said sac bunt made it super confusing.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Great swing by Eloy and then great base running 

I think Eloy is about to go on a tear to finish the season. I hope Moncada's injury adjustment doesn't eat up the majority of the remainder of his season. I know he needs quite a bit of ABs to get back into the groove. I'm bummed he's probably not hitting 30 HR anymore.

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think Eloy is about to go on a tear to finish the season. 

Eloy was on a tear from like mid-May to mid-July and I thought he was going to have a monster, 1.000 OPS kind of second half. As of a few days ago, he finally looks back in the groove and I expect insane production from him over the next month and a half.