8/15 Games

BamaDoc

2 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yolbert Sanchez sucks. It makes me have almost zero faith in the Sox amateur scouting. Hitting .239 as a 22 year old in the DSL is really bad. If he was a real prospect he'd be torching that league. 

I mean, he probably does suck based on his Cuban League numbers, but he was out for a while prior to this season, has a ridiculously low BABIP, and was always going to be a project offensively.  Your expectations are way off here.

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I mean, he probably does suck based on his Cuban League numbers, but he was out for a while prior to this season, has a ridiculously low BABIP, and was always going to be a project offensively.  Your expectations are way off here.

He hasnt played baseball in like 16 months. Baseball is a game of timing. He may suck really bad but we wont have any idea until he gets stateside. Agree with you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He hasnt played baseball in like 16 months. Baseball is a game of timing. He may suck really bad but we wont have any idea until he gets stateside. Agree with you.

I didn’t even realize it had been that long, which is even more reason not overreact to his DSL numbers.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I didn’t even realize it had been that long, which is even more reason not overreact to his DSL numbers.

It shouldn't matter though. DSL is a worse league than Serie Nacional in Cuba. They say the Cuban League is somewhere between A+ and AA. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It shouldn't matter though. DSL is a worse league than Serie Nacional in Cuba. They say the Cuban League is somewhere between A+ and AA. 

Who says that? Modern cuban league after all the defections might be equal to rookie ball and that's being generous 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1