The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

7 minutes ago, Quin said:

Bill isn't discussing analytics. I fail to see how this isn't your dream broadcast.

Actually, the way he is blowing smoke out of his ass that means absolutely nothing reminds me of analytics. Basically the same thing and of equal value. 

Edited by vilehoopster
misspelled word

7 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

I loved Walton in his UCLA and Portland days, but he is now a living testement to the dangers of what prolonged drug use does to your brain. 

He keeps bringing up this book or that book; he has no idea what happened in any of those books. Those brain cells were burnt out years ago. He's just pontificating and putting on airs. 

As I said before, I quickly muted. 

I was impressed with how much he knew about DeLaSalle

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

I was impressed with how much he knew about DeLaSalle

And US county population details/demographics...now they need to bring in Dave Eggers as the guest author for one inning, can start a new Sox tradition to get people more interested in books/reading.

White Sox extend this now insurmountable (2-0) lead!!!   He doesn’t know the White Sox bullpen this year.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Straight laced IBM pencil pusher with pocket protector and 1960’s black horned rim glasses?

No, I was a English teacher and basketball coach with bad hair when I played in the 70s and in some ways equally bad when coaching in the 80s, probably too much hair. 

7 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Did you have a crewcut most of your life ?

Nah, I follow him. 

Bill Walton is spewing a bunch of nonsense. 

When I took calculus, it seemed like a bunch of nonsense until I could understand it.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Eloy is the worst left fielder in history and can’t even make a throw to third base.  His arm is so weak he can barely get it to the cutoff man.

Yep most guys who are this bad at catching the ball at least have great arms