The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

2 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Or show some patience

You seem to think Eloy moving to DH would automatically ruin the team.  Regardless of even signing any free agent outfielders, if a prospect like Steele Walker is legit, him playing LF and Eloy being the DH would improve the team.  You do realize this, right?

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

The ratings for this game have to be through the roof. Everyone on Twitter is talking about it 

You can just see Benetti imagining who the heck can I get so I don’t have to broadcast by myself out in Cali...it’s going to get more views/listens than anything else that happens with the Sox this year.

Now he’s criticizing Giolito’s brother for being too shy/quiet/polite and doubting his acting potential.

I don't think last year's Giolito is what he is now or will see going forward, of course not. 

But I don't think the Giolito we saw the first half of the season will be the Gio we see going forward either, for whatever reason I don't know. I think that was aberration.

I think the one we see now is the one we're gonna see the rest of his time with the Sox. Not spectacular like he was earlier this season, but a good solid, smart pitcher who takes the ball and most of the time gives you a chance to win and will get you around 14 wins a year. 

Do you agree?