The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Demanding a 22 year old be moved to DH in his major league season is though.

He has been playing organized baseball in the U.S. since the age of 17 with the Cubs.  It’s not happening, dude.  He pretty much is what he is on defense.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

He has been playing organized baseball in the U.S. since the age of 17 with the Cubs.  It’s not happening, dude.  He pretty much is what he is on defense.

He played RF most of his life until the Sox decided to switch him to LF half way through AA (all full time in AAA). They should've immediately had him in LF after they acquired him and working on his angles and such in A+ ball. Again speaks to the development system there.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

He played RF most of his life until the Sox decided to switch him to LF half way through AA (all full time in AAA). They should've immediately had him in LF after they acquired him and working on his angles and such in A+ ball. Again speaks to the development system there.

Exactly, I don’t know why this is so tough to understand.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

It's crazy to me that he gets ripped on as much as he does when we literally have seen some truly awful OFers defensively on this team for years. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Usually during a pitching change, the analytic teams would have the iPad out to look at the stats, numbers, etc. Didn't see it from the Sox there.

I don't need an ipad to know there are some guys in the pen that suck.

7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This isn’t true, according to his fielding stats with the Cubs...

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/profile.asp?ID=188434

Edited by Moan4Yoan

9 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Hell yeeeeee

giphy.gif

You dont even need to be high, just in the right set of mind.

Sometimes you just have to watch for the enjoyment. Love or hate him, Walton has lead an insane life and is a unique guy. 

Did you know Hawk, thats an amazing comment.

• Like 1

This Bill Walton broadcast should be saved for all posterity. Bill Walton has had so many crazy, zany, wonderful lines. He's been all over the map while exuding pure joy at watching the White Sox play.

He's had so many memorable, amazing lines it's just hard to believe.

This is the best broadcast of all timer (OK hyperbole) but this is special!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1