The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

Just now, SoxAce said:

Ah I stand corrected. Cubs made him play LF more in low A. I just remembered seeing him play 4-5 times (including the futures game) and he's always been in RF. 

Yes, he has played more LF than RF in the minors, and well before he was with the Sox.  Just imagine how bad he was in RF with his glove and awful arm...  yikes.

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

This Bill Walton broadcast should be saved for all posterity. Bill Walton has had so many crazy, zany, wonderful lines. He's been all over the map while exuding pure joy at watching the White Sox play.

He's had so many memorable, amazing lines it's just hard to believe.

This is the best broadcast of all timer (OK hyperbole) but this is special!!!!!

This is like listening to any drunk idiot in a bar who's watching baseball for the first time in his life.  It's entertaining for about 5 minutes.  The guy is a freaking idiot

Edited by ChiSox1917

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Let me just say I’m not a fan of going over 110 pitches with Giolito in a meaningless game in a meaningless season.  If he does, Ricky should be fired on the spot.  Unfortunately Hahn doesn’t actually watch any of our games so that won’t be a possibility.

YES!!!  Fire him, plz!!!

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Let me just say I’m not a fan of going over 110 pitches with Giolito in a meaningless game in a meaningless season.  If he does, Ricky should be fired on the spot.  Unfortunately Hahn doesn’t actually watch any of our games so that won’t be a possibility.

Literally just posted that too. He was around 90 pitches the last inning. Thought he'd maybe face one or two more batters at most. 

Only thing this does is make his statline look better.

Edited by SoxAce
  • Love 1