The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

39 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Why do people find this moron entertaining to listen to?

36 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

This is like listening to any drunk idiot in a bar who's watching baseball for the first time in his life.  It's entertaining for about 5 minutes.  The guy is a freaking idiot

It's pretty clear that Walton is far from an idiot or moron.  You may not like his point of view, but he is intelligent and informed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Honestly think thry should trade him for a haul and rebuild. They are literally a mediocre team all around.

For baseball, it'll be ideal to see him go to a big market, similar to what happened with Wayne Gretzky going to a U.S. big hockey market.

That's a catch 22 when you have the best player in baseball.

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

That's a catch 22 when you have the best player in baseball.

That's why I brought up Gretzky who was the best player in hockey at the time (now arguably ever). But I know it's different circumstances cause Oilers owner cried poor in affording him.. 

Edited by SoxAce

Ok caught the game tonight randomly, had control of the remote, haven’t seen a lot this season and my wife was wondering wtf this broadcast is. She hasn’t watched since Hawk retired and I haven’t much either to be honest (we have a 2 year old and following bad Sox ball live from NY isn’t as high on my list as it used to be as a daily watcher).

who the f is this guy it’s not even bad good it’s just hard to listen to! Considered moving to the Angels broadcast team. So much for a rare night of getting to watch baseball!

• Like 1