The Bill Walton Game: Sox vs what's your name again

Heads22

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

Ding ding ding. Go to the reddit baseball board and fans from a bunch of other teams are jazzed to watch this.

I texted a few of my buddies already who had no idea he was doing the broadcast (Sox and Cubs fans). They were legit laughing at the thought as they turned to the game.

Just now, SoxAce said:

I texted a few of my buddies already who had no idea he was doing the broadcast (Sox and Cubs fans). They were legit laughing at the thought as they turned to the game.

It would have been gold for one inning. Oh well, I agree with Tony it was a smart PR move

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Hawk would at least know the rules of baseball

Assuming you meant to say basketball, remember, I said a stoned Hawk. 

You think he'd be explaining shooting forms and three second rules? But it'd be fun as shit to hear "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD" for a random three pointer.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

My friends that are Cards fans are the ones who initially told me about it and they were absurdly excited to tune in, because they've wanted to hear Walton call a game for years.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I'm telling you fathom I'm not a big pothead guy (at least compared to my high school days)... but I legit had to roll one to watch this trainwreck. 

Who are you fooling...  if you have immediate access to tweeds, you are still a pothead.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2