Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Machado do-over

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If Rick Hahn could actually hit .500 on his talent assessments, the White Sox would be sitting pretty about right now.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? Don't try to change the subject. We're talking about you here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? Don't try to change the subject. We're talking about you here. 

Do you ever actually post about baseball, or just critique posts? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Do you ever actually post about baseball, or just critique posts? 

So now that you've sobered up, you're gonna start crying about me? Get a grip, dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

So now that you've sobered up, you're gonna start crying about me? Get a grip, dick. 

Nice. Don't you have another move? It's the same thing every post. You cry about every post. Say the internet is weird, and then do it again, day after day after day. Apparently, telling people off on the internet makes up for what probably goes on in real life.

Edited by Dick Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Nice. Don't you have another move? It's the same thing every post. You cry about every post. Say the internet is weird, and then do it again, day after day after day. Apparently, telling people off on the internet makes up for what probably goes on in real life.

I have no idea what you post, tbh. Seriously, I have no idea where you stand on any subject. You're pretty insignificant. Sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TaylorStSox said:

I have no idea what you post, tbh. Seriously, I have no idea where you stand on any subject. You're pretty insignificant. Sorry. 

Cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

Better luck tomorrow. Maybe try being sober and not having a weird vendetta. I'm pulling for ya. 

Adding a lot to the thread. Again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

You picked a fight with me. I don't even know who you are. 

I don't know who you are, and am quite happy about it. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I don't know who you are, and am quite happy about it. 

Nice. Don't you have another move? It's the same thing every post. You cry about every post. Say the internet is weird, and then do it again, day after day after day. Apparently, telling people off on the internet makes up for what probably goes on in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×