Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Machado do-over

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If Rick Hahn could actually hit .500 on his talent assessments, the White Sox would be sitting pretty about right now.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? Don't try to change the subject. We're talking about you here. 

11 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? Don't try to change the subject. We're talking about you here. 

Do you ever actually post about baseball, or just critique posts? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Do you ever actually post about baseball, or just critique posts? 

So now that you've sobered up, you're gonna start crying about me? Get a grip, dick. 

11 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

So now that you've sobered up, you're gonna start crying about me? Get a grip, dick. 

Nice. Don't you have another move? It's the same thing every post. You cry about every post. Say the internet is weird, and then do it again, day after day after day. Apparently, telling people off on the internet makes up for what probably goes on in real life.

Edited by Dick Allen

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Nice. Don't you have another move? It's the same thing every post. You cry about every post. Say the internet is weird, and then do it again, day after day after day. Apparently, telling people off on the internet makes up for what probably goes on in real life.

I have no idea what you post, tbh. Seriously, I have no idea where you stand on any subject. You're pretty insignificant. Sorry. 

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

I have no idea what you post, tbh. Seriously, I have no idea where you stand on any subject. You're pretty insignificant. Sorry. 

Cool. 

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

Better luck tomorrow. Maybe try being sober and not having a weird vendetta. I'm pulling for ya. 

Adding a lot to the thread. Again. 

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

You picked a fight with me. I don't even know who you are. 

I don't know who you are, and am quite happy about it. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I don't know who you are, and am quite happy about it.