Sox v Angels: Schur thing

Heads22

8 minutes ago, bmags said:

Man, we’ve been living with it for a while, but it’s crazy how a young baseball fan is going to remember pujols. 

Ain’t that the truth. I think the answer is no, but could he ever play his way out of the HOF? I mean, Angels’ Pujols has been bad. Frank Thomas got attacked for his “decline” and it wasn’t a tenth as bad as Pujols’. His OPS has dropped from 1.037 to .930 because of his time in LAA. Truly awful. Angels’ fans must hate him more than we hate Dunn or Laroche.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

Ain’t that the truth. I think the answer is no, but could he ever play his way out of the HOF? I mean, Angels’ Pujols has been bad. Frank Thomas got attacked for his “decline” and it wasn’t a tenth as bad as Pujols’. His OPS has dropped from 1.037 to .930 because of his time in LAA. Truly awful. Angels’ fans must hate him more than we hate Dunn or Laroche.

His first ten years were too good. Every time I look at his prime numbers they are better than I remember.

2 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

This is impossible for me but wondering, if you're a fan, how you would rank the 4 schur shows.

I'd probably go:

1 Parks and Rec

2a Office

2b Brooklyn 99

4 Good Place

Office

Good Place 

Parks and Rec

pretty easy for me

20 minutes ago, The Sir said:

They probably hate Upton just as much. He is dogshit

27 minutes ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

Where’s Bill Walton? This guy seems to know a lot more about baseball than Bill does but I fear his monotone voice will put me to sleep. Get some Walton enthusiasm bro.

Low energy...but he’s obviously in his element with baseball and entertainment industry.

Still, prefer Walton, overall.  Maybe once a month, someone outlandish like that.