18Aug #CeaseDay Sox @ Los Angeles Area Anaheim Angels of Asinine Team Names Gamethread

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I can’t believe we keep running Yolmer out there everyday.  I’m 100% serious when I say this, but I’d rather take my chances with Goins & Mendick in the reserve IF role next year even if Sanchez took a big discount to come back.

Who else is going to carry the Gatorade cooler? 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I’m pretty sure Jay is 50 years old. Another terrible send by Capra, but what else is new.

Capra seems to be pretty horrible at sending guys.  I wish there was an easy way to pull the stats because I’d wager we have more guys thrown out at home plate than the vast majority of the league.

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’ll admit I’m hungover as fuck, but this guest announcer is absolutely brutal.

Where’s Bill Walton when you need him? Need to inject some Walton enthusiasm into these low energy, cringe SNL dweebs. Why are these guys here again? Didn’t realize there were a lot White Sox fans on SNL and The Office 

1 minute ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

Where’s Bill Walton when you need him? Need to inject some Walton enthusiasm into these low energy, cringe SNL dweebs. Why are these guys here again? Didn’t realize there were a lot White Sox fans on SNL and The Office 

Schur was great last night.  This is painful today.  I don’t care if you’re monotone, but at least know baseball.