Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

8/19 Games

https://www.milb.com/scores/whitesox/2019-08-19

Kubat for AAA. Flores back at AA for third post rehab start.   I hate to ask this, I know it is a free board etc, etc.  I don't post often in the MLB game threads as many are extremely negative.  I get the frustration but I come to the minors for hope.  On any given day, someone by virtue of chance will have a decent/good day.  Lately, I am seeing the negative spill over to the minors.  Could we limit the plain "he sux" comments or put them in a thread about that player?  I have no problem with someone wanting to discuss a players poor performance but many of these players most of us have never seen.  Many are playing for their careers as roster decisions loom.  They are doing all they can in often shitty circumstances.  Sorry and I know I will get slammed but everybody have a great day.  

• Like 11

Zack Collins last 10 games: .459 5 dingers 12 rbi's. He has been eating his Wheaties.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Good catch Truth.  Guess I was worked up and brain farted!

Don't even sweat it Bama, you're always spot on starting this thread up daily

• Like 1

Sox in the hunt for one last top 10 draft pick.I hope the front office stays the course.One more solid draft should keep the pantry stocked for years to come.

This is a big series for the Knights. Durham is the team they are tied with for that wild card spot. They can gain some distance from them and still have a very good shot at getting 1st too.

10 hours ago, Markbilliards said:

Of regular season in the minors?  2 more weeks.

I'll be the first one to cry.    Charlotte has been fun to watch lately.  If Ricky were to make that line up AJ Reed would be batting 4th.  I guess they haven't come to the conclusion Reed s not good.  Maybe try him at Great Falls.

It's funny looking at the averages of the Charlotte lineup.  Outside of Reed I wouldn't want to throw against that lineup.

43 minutes ago, Sox Fan In Husker Land said:

Robert 2 run HR. That is his 28th of the season. 12th at AAA.

oh. my. god. 

I keep talking about the sound off the bat, but it's just exceptional. 

Edited by TaylorStSox

11 hours ago, BamaDoc said:

Kubat for AAA. Flores back at AA for third post rehab start.   I hate to ask this, I know it is a free board etc, etc.  I don't post often in the MLB game threads as many are extremely negative.  I get the frustration but I come to the minors for hope.  On any given day, someone by virtue of chance will have a decent/good day.  Lately, I am seeing the negative spill over to the minors.  Could we limit the plain "he sux" comments or put them in a thread about that player?  I have no problem with someone wanting to discuss a players poor performance but many of these players most of us have never seen.  Many are playing for their careers as roster decisions loom.  They are doing all they can in often shitty circumstances.  Sorry and I know I will get slammed but everybody have a great day.  

Well we got 1 from Yermin and Robert so that means Collins will hit one too now ?