**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**

Brian

4 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Does anyone by chance pay for any of those premium mock draft websites? 

I have the #9 pick in my 12 team league, and I'm just trying to figure out who I should be looking at taking at #9 and #16 based on what keepers will be gone. We only do 1 keeper and everyone HAS to take a keeper. So some of the top 9 picks in a regular mock will obviously be taken ready. Any "custom mock draft" sites I've seen that let you add in keepers require a subscription.

Anyone know of a free one or have a subscription that can run a mock for me?

We had Michael Thomas 9 and Hunter Henry 16.

Of course, Julio Jones and Nick Chubb were still there at 16.

3 hours ago, knightni said:

Yea, but I doubt Thomas will be there for me at #9 in this keeper league because I have the 9th pick AFTER an entire round of keepers. Hell, Thomas might even be a keeper. Whoever I get at #9 will probably be someone that goes around 15+ in most drafts, that's why I'm looking to do a custom mock where I can remove the keeper selections

2 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Yea, but I doubt Thomas will be there for me at #9 in this keeper league because I have the 9th pick AFTER an entire round of keepers. Hell, Thomas might even be a keeper. Whoever I get at #9 will probably be someone that goes around 15+ in most drafts, that's why I'm looking to do a custom mock where I can remove the keeper selections

I would go to your predraft and take away 12 players per keeper allowed.

Most likely, players 36+ will be the top available ones if there are two keepers.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:12 AM, knightni said:

I was really hoping Kelce would be there at #9 for me, but Kelce went #1!! This is of course after 12 keepers, so he really went like #13, but still, guys like James Connor, David Johnson, Hopkins, and Thomas were all still there.

I ended up with Julio Jones at #9. Other guys right at that pick were Mixon, Tyreek Hill, James White, Thielen.

This is my squad....

QB
--
--
+0.2
--
RB
GB
--
--
+4.0
--
RB
Wsh
--
--
+2.9
--
WR
Julio JonesJulio Jones
AtlWR
--
--
+0.3
--
WR
Mike EvansMike Evans
TBWR
SF
--
--
+0.3
--
TE
Evan EngramEvan Engram
NYGTE
--
--
+0.6
--
FLEX
--
--
+6.5
--
D/ST
Jaguars D/STJaguars D/ST
JaxD/ST
KC
--
--
+0.6
--
K
Wil LutzWil Lutz
NOK
Hou
--
--
+1.0
--

TOTALS
--

--
Bench
--
--
+3.3
--
Bench
SF
--
--
+6.7
--
Bench
Det
--
--
+3.3
--
Bench
--
--
+8.3
--
Bench
Buf
--
--
+3.4
--
Bench
--
--
+4.3
--
Bench
Justin JacksonJustin Jackson
LACRB

I fucked up when I started doing my bench, forgetting I took 2 studs at WR, so I ended up taking Emmanuel Sanders and Fitzgerald, when I could have taken Eckler and Pollard respectively. I really wanted Eckler too, but I was reading so many glowing things about how Sanders has looked and I got sidetracked when I saw his name still there at the top of the board.

But other than that, I really like my squad. I feel like I'm obviously light on the RB front, but I could end up with the best QB, best K, top 2 defense, 2 top 10 WRs, top 3 TE. I'm feeling pretty good even if it means I will have to start snagging RBs off the waiver wire. That's always been my strategy anyway.

21 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

You're not worried about Peterson, Thompson or the Eagles defense?

To Peterson and Thompson, no, especially after the reports this week that there's a divide between the Washington FO/coaching staff about whether Peterson should have even been retained. I think Guice is gonna be an 18+ touch per week guy this year, if healthy, and unless their coaching staff is just playing mind games, all their talk lately makes it seem like they're all in on him. 

The Eagles defense is very good but I think Guice will get enough touches to make him a good starting option. My opponent is starting him at RB2 too and I think it's a good move. 

2 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

To Peterson and Thompson, no, especially after the reports this week that there's a divide between the Washington FO/coaching staff about whether Peterson should have even been retained. I think Guice is gonna be an 18+ touch per week guy this year, if healthy, and unless their coaching staff is just playing mind games, all their talk lately makes it seem like they're all in on him. 

The Eagles defense is very good but I think Guice will get enough touches to make him a good starting option. My opponent is starting him at RB2 too and I think it's a good move. 

Hmm ok. Will have to be a game time decision for me. They are projected for the same amount right now.

1 hour ago, mqr said:

Putting a lot of stock into the David Montgomery train seems to have been a mistake. 

Eh he'll be fine. Once he gets touches he'll be a solid fantasy option. Starting him week 1 was a mistake though. Luckily I started Robinson and the CHI D/ST too. 

Any good hits and misses today?

Hits:

- Had Lamar Jackson in one league, along with Ingram. Was pumped that worked out week one, but better play may be to just trade for whatever QB is facing the dolphins each week.

Misses:

- Had Tyreek hill in my two leagues. Ouch 

- I deprioritized TE in both leagues, and it’s clear I’ll need to play it aggressively on waivers. Kyle rudolph, woof

On 8/27/2019 at 10:09 AM, Jose Abreu said:

Ended up paying $19 for Montgomery. In a league full of Bears fans I'm surprised I didn't have to go higher. Also got Trubisky for $5 and the Bears D for $6. That was it for my Bears players though, also got Odell, Mike Evans, Mixon, and Aaron Jones. 10 team league. I'm pleased overall 

Needless to say, I lost lol

My wife is set to beat me this week. I started David Mongomery over Tarik Cohen, started Moncrief over J.Brown and had that Andrews TightEnd on the bench for Baltimore, though I have the Raiders TE left to go, as if that's anything for me. And the Bears defense did great, but the scoring in that league really doesn't count defensive numbers worth a damn, as kickers generate more points that even good defenses.

Edited by kwolf68