**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**

Brian

I won by 0.2 points, and it all came down to that Julio Jones 54-yard TD. I needed 58 yards and a TD from him that entire second half, and up until that catch, he had 0 catches in the 2nd half. I sincerely thought I had lost by 4 yards since he got 54 yards and not 58 on that TD.

But I forgot we get +1 bonus for an TD catch over 50 yards. I won by 0.2 😎

2-0. 

I have two WR spots, two RB spots and a FLEX.

Which five would you start this Sunday?

David Johnson vs. Carolina

Austin Ekeler vs. Houston

Julian Edelman vs. Jets

Brandin Cooks @ Cleveland

Keenan Allen vs. Houston

Calvin Ridley @ Indianapolis

John Ross @ Buffalo

James White vs. Jets

Miles Sanders vs. Detroit

Christian Kirk vs. Carolina

5 hours ago, knightni said:

I have two WR spots, two RB spots and a FLEX.

Which five would you start this Sunday?

David Johnson vs. Carolina

Austin Ekeler vs. Houston

Julian Edelman vs. Jets

Brandin Cooks @ Cleveland

Keenan Allen vs. Houston

Calvin Ridley @ Indianapolis

John Ross @ Buffalo

James White vs. Jets

Miles Sanders vs. Detroit

Christian Kirk vs. Carolina

DJ

Ekeler

Allen

Ross for boom/bust, Ridley for safe floor

Kirk in Flex

3 minutes ago, knightni said:

Right now, I have DJ, Ekeler, Allen, Ridley, and Ross.

Kirk over Ross or Ridley?

I like Kirks Volume alot, he seems to be Murrays safety net. Ridley has looked good these first couple of games. I would go Kirk over Ross, Cincy is bad and I don't trust them outside of garbage time.

Edited by TheTruth05

1/2 pt PPR. I've been offered 2 trades...

Larry Fitzgerald + Justin Jackson for David Johnson

or

Larry Fitzgerald + Emmanuel Sanders for Dalvin Cook

I actually originally offered that first trade with Mike Evans, but he said he prefers Fitzgerald, but wants to wait until after this weekend to make the deal.

The other guy wants Sanders, which even though I still have Julio and Evans, I don't want to lose both my best FLEX options. So I am trying to convince him to take Justin Jackson or DJ Chark, or even Peyton Barber as the secondary player.

Should I just pull the trigger immediately on the Fitz/Sanders for Cook trade? Or try to talk him out of Sanders? Or just wait until the weekend is over and hope the David Johnson guy still wants to make that deal?

9 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

1/2 pt PPR. I've been offered 2 trades...

Larry Fitzgerald + Justin Jackson for David Johnson

or

Larry Fitzgerald + Emmanuel Sanders for Dalvin Cook

I actually originally offered that first trade with Mike Evans, but he said he prefers Fitzgerald, but wants to wait until after this weekend to make the deal.

The other guy wants Sanders, which even though I still have Julio and Evans, I don't want to lose both my best FLEX options. So I am trying to convince him to take Justin Jackson or DJ Chark, or even Peyton Barber as the secondary player.

Should I just pull the trigger immediately on the Fitz/Sanders for Cook trade? Or try to talk him out of Sanders? Or just wait until the weekend is over and hope the David Johnson guy still wants to make that deal?

I'd take the Cook trade immediately.  If you have Chark on your bench he has been every bit as good as Sanders this year, if not better.  If you do trade for Cook just be sure to roster Mattison if you can in case he goes down as he has shown to be injury prone in the past.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, SoxFanForever said:

I'd take the Cook trade immediately.  If you have Chark on your bench he has been every bit as good as Sanders this year, if not better.  If you do trade for Cook just be sure to roster Mattison if you can in case he goes down as he has shown to be injury prone in the past.

After trying to see if he would take Chark, or Barber, or any of my other players, and him not backing down from Fitz + Sanders, I eventually agreed to those terms.

......and then he backed out. Of course. Said now that Damien Williams got hurt, he can't afford to trade another RB.

Now I just have to wait for the games to play tomorrow to see if the other guy still wants to do the Fitz + Jackson trade for David Johnson.

6 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

After trying to see if he would take Chark, or Barber, or any of my other players, and him not backing down from Fitz + Sanders, I eventually agreed to those terms.

......and then he backed out. Of course. Said now that Damien Williams got hurt, he can't afford to trade another RB.

Now I just have to wait for the games to play tomorrow to see if the other guy still wants to do the Fitz + Jackson trade for David Johnson.

You need to be far more proactive and use a trade value chart in the future at least as a point of reference:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-3-trade-values-chart-rest-of-season-rankings/amp/

That Cook trade was so ridiculously in your favor you should have never given this clown a second to reconsider.

13 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You need to be far more proactive and use a trade value chart in the future at least as a point of reference:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-3-trade-values-chart-rest-of-season-rankings/amp/

That Cook trade was so ridiculously in your favor you should have never given this clown a second to reconsider.

Evans having an awful first 2 weeks made me nervous because then my only decent WR would have been Julio. But now Evans put up 190 yards and 3TD. I'm too cautious to ever accept a trade that gets offered to me immediately, it makes me always think there is something I don't know. Clearly I should have just accepted it right away, but if I can still get this David Johnson trade to go through, I'll still be happy.

I have 6 teams (yes I am degenerate). By and large, things are going pretty well. 

On one of my teams, a 12 team half PPR, I drafted the following

1) Barkley

2) OBJ

3) Mahomes

4) Antonio Brown

5) Tevin Coleman

6) Derrius Guice 

So my 3 RB's are on the shelf and my WR2 is MIA. Woof. 

7 minutes ago, Brian said:

I'm 3-0 and destroyed my first 3 opponents. I'm not used to this. 

Haha I'm also 3-0 and every game has been close (won by 2 week 1, won by .82 week 2 and this week I'll likely win by 5-10 unless the Bears defense absolutely explodes with takeways and TDs). 

Definitely not use to this. 

The guy backed out of the David Johnson trade as well..... 😫

Back to the drawing board. I'm 3-0, and leading my league in points, but I've done it all with massive games from certain players. My RB situation is trash. Montgomery, Barber, Justin Jackson, and Jordan Howard. I just need someone to come take this WR depth off my hands and give me a solid RB2 at the least.

1 hour ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Woo, Melvin Gordon is back! He was dropped in my league after Week 1, so I picked him up and hopefully he saves my sorry ass RB core.

Nice. Someone dropped him in my league too surprisingly. The guy who picked him up unfortunately had a waiver claim before me (he was 2nd, I was 5th).. and he's also undefeated just like me. It sucks cause I have Ekeler and my only hope is the Chargers trading Gordon (not likely). 

I did pick up Lindsay as he was dropped too. Hopefully Fangio and company uses him like they did last week the rest of the way.