**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**

Brian

FInally lost this week. Was projected to score 118, which would have won it for me, but Mahomes, Kelce, Cook, Howard, Cowboys D....all underperformed. 

Oh well, no one got hurt and the other guy who was also 5-0 lost as well. I'm just glad that Chark and Gordon didn't have good weeks either, so making that trade didn't cost me this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have strong feelings on Gurley? I could get him with draft picks for next year but im on the fence how much he can do.

Its 2 wr/2rb/2flex

I already have Mccaffery, Melvin Gordon, Montgomery, Sony Michel, Damien Williams and Hunt.

All the good wrs have already been traded. Which is what i need (juju/boyd have underperformed so Sutton is arguably my most reliable)

My feeling is Gurley is an upgrade but the other guy wants too much (assume a 4th round next year)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a guy in my league who is now 0-11. Last week he lost on a last second 3 yard pass that gave the other guy 1.5 points. He lost by 0.5.

This week he was up by 1 point going in to tonight with Melvin Gordon and Damien Williams. The other guy had Badgley. He lost by 0.4 points. Melvin Gordon needed 1 more rushing yard. Or 1 more reception, one that was targeted to him on that final drive when River's let the ball slip out of his hand randomly that was reviewed as a fumble. This poor guy. First time ever playing season-long fantasy sports and he's 0-11 with 2 ridiculous back to back losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, season is over. So fucking annoyed. Ended up as the #3 seed because I lost the last 2 weeks of the season. And then now I just lost the in the 1st RD of the playoffs to the #6 seed. Julio Jones, Evan Engram, Jordan Howard, and now Dalvin Cook...all hurt. Despite all that, I'll end up with the 2nd highest points of the week. 

8 teams made the playoffs. Seeds 1-4....all lost. 3 teams who were 6-6 and one team who was 7-5 will advance. The teams who lost were 9-3, and the other 3 teams were 8-4.

Fucking fantasy football, man. Still never won.

My league site has a "rate the draft" feature. According to it, I had the best draft. I won 4 games.

My team was beat up all season. Probably my worst season in 22 years of fantasy.

On a positive note, I won our survivor pool and high points the last week of the season, so I almost broke even monetarily. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just like Ted winning in the 4th season of The League, we yet again have this random guy that one person recruited to the league when we needed a last minute spot.....win for the 2nd year in a row. He's been in our league for 2 years, he's won both years. And this season he slipped in the playoffs with a 7-5 record and won it all. Bastard. We do an engraved trophy that we pass around, but the hell if I am going to give this random guy our trophy, so it will once again sit in the attic.