White Sox vs Twins 8/20/2019

TheTruth05

11 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yea i doubt it too. If you know anything about me you know I want them all up to get acclimated including Robert and Madrigal . But right now they all just don't fit on the 25 man roster and they aren't just going to release Jay and Castillo even if they should.

They really should.  Why won’t they?

There are no more waiver trades anymore so there is no justification for keeping them on the roster and playing them.

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

They really should.  Why won’t they?

There are no more waiver trades anymore so there is no justification for keeping them on the roster and playing them.

It's just them being who they are. Why expect anything different ? September comes soon enough and we'll see who is called up or if any one is released.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Nelson Cruz still owns the Sox.  Why did we end up with the awful roider in Castillo instead of the good one in Cruz?

KW and Hahn were sure that the friends and family plan was landing machado.   Meanwhile the twins picked up something better than both Jay and Alonzo.

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Great pitch call and execution there.  Nothing like a rolling breaking pitch over the heart of the plate.   This playing baseball by the gut thing is amazing.

Be careful, Cooper will get pissed you’re criticizing him.  Maybe Coop should spend less time on twitter and more time refining Lopez breaking pitches.