White Sox vs Twins 8/20/2019

TheTruth05

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

How would you feel if you had to be in front of cameras every day and people questioning your decisions, every day, for millions of people to watch and listen to? Idk how the chicago media is tbh i havent lived there in years, but regardless of how they are, i would hate to be questioned like that 7 months straight

People have to answer to their bosses on a daily basis.  Since the Sox front office apparently doesn’t care about Ricky’s performance, it can’t be very tough to face the media knowing that they can’t fire you.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Cry Ricky a river.  He’s getting paid money to manage a game, and to do it well.

Oh wow, he has to answer tough questions by the media...

How about not making such awful decisions and then you won’t get questioned?

He’s a terrible manager and needs to go.

Every manager has instances like these. What he said wasn't even that bad. You all just latch onto every little word that you can use to try and twist the meaning and prove your point and blow things out of proportion.

I guarantee you every single losing team has a fan base clamoring to change managers. Leadership sucks. Change the front office. They are still in a rebuild. See what he does next year with the team.

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

People have to answer to their bosses on a daily basis.  Since the Sox front office doesn’t apparently care about Ricky’s performance, it can’t be very tough to face the media knowing that they can’t fire you.

Yeah but most people don't have millions of others hearing their reasoning on national tv. That was my point. 

I get it. It's in his job description.  He signed up for it. Yadayadayada. Still would drive me insane having to do that every day. Would probably drive you insane too.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Every manager has instances like these. What he said wasn't even that bad. You all just latch onto every little word that you can use to try and twist the meaning and prove your point and blow things out of proportion.

I guarantee you every single losing team has a fan base clamoring to change managers. Leadership sucks. Change the front office. They are still in a rebuild. See what he does next year with the team.

Fine.  Don’t listen to my opinion.  Just look at what a much better front office with a winning team did with Renteria as soon as their kids came of age.  What does that tell you?