White Sox vs Twins 8/20/2019

TheTruth05

13 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Fine.  Don’t listen to my opinion.  Just look at what a much better front office with a winning team did with Renteria as soon as their kids came of age.  What does that tell you?

Cubs fans dont care for their front office either and. Lol, a lot of them have called for Maddon to be fired. Give me a break. 

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Cubs fans dont care for their front office either and. Lol, a lot of them have called for Maddon to be fired. Give me a break. 

This is ridiculous.

Also, I hope they do fire Maddon and the Sox pick him up, not that I would expect Reinsdorf to.  He’s not my favorite manager but he’s light years better than Ricky.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

How is Castillo still on the team?  He is so unbelievably bad.  How freaking hard is it to call up Mercedes and Collins and get rid of Skole and Castillo?

Castillo and his PEDs managed to milk $15 million guaranteed out of Hahn.  Between his suspension last year, injuries this year, and overall suckiness without his PEDs, he pretty much robbed Hahn blind.

Yet another awful signing by our GM.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

7 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I'd be happy if he made it to 20 HR's this year.

Moncada should've been a 20/20 guy already. I think the only guy who I can see having the power and Ricky's confidence on the base paths is Robert in the 30/30 club.

10 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

SOME Cubs fans don't care for the FO because of Sinclair Media.  670 the Score and others will tell you Alex Jones will be  selling Super Male Vitality during commercial breaks and interviewing Anthony Rizzo on Fluoride in the water.

I would kill to have the Cubs FO.

Edited by BackDoorBreach

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Is that 30 bunts and 30 steals ?

Yes, and Moncada could easily get there while it may be a bit of a stretch for Anderson on the HR side.  However, Ricky would rather bunt them both to second base.  😂