White Sox vs Twins 8/20/2019

TheTruth05

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Which begs the question why are they playing now then ?

I don’t think even Hahn could answer this question with a reasonable response.  Why are we watching these old scrubs (Castillo, Jay, Skole, Goins) with zero future with the Sox over guys with a potential future like Collins, Yermin, and Mendick?

Is Hahn worried about service time for guys that are already 25 to 27 years old?!?

Edited by Moan4Yoan

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t think even Hahn could answer this question with a reasonable response.  Why are we watching these old scrubs (Castillo, Jay, Skole, Goins) with zero future with the Sox over guys with a potential future like Collins, Yermin, and Mendick?

Is Hahn worried about service time for guys that are already 25 to 27 years old?!?

My only answer is tankaroni .

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

My only answer is tankaroni .

But are guys like Yermin and Mendick really going to upset or prevent the tank?  I doubt it.

Instead, we are wasting at bats on the likes of Jay, Castillo, Goins, and Skole.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

But are guys like Yermin and Mendick really going to upset or prevent the tank?  I doubt it.

Instead, we are wasting at bats on the likes of Jay, Castillo, Goins, and Skole.

Yea i doubt it too. If you know anything about me you know I want them all up to get acclimated including Robert and Madrigal . But right now they all just don't fit on the 25 man roster and they aren't just going to release Jay and Castillo even if they should.