Jace Fry Paternity Leave

Timmy U

37 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yoan4Moan has made it abundantly obvious that he is Cubs troll. You got that much right. 

But Jayce Fry isn’t really a good guy. He’s kinda of a scumbag that just happens to be talented at throwing a baseball with his left arm. He’s also made that abundantly clear. 

Not even close.  I have Cubs fan friends and have recently joked with them about the Cardinals taking over the division lead.  Just because I don’t have much faith in the Sox spending money on the right players or spending enough money overall doesn’t make me a Cubs fan.  Are you happy with last offseason acquisitions or the current state of the team Rick Hahn built?  Yes, I am excited about the future but I am still afraid that Rick and Kenny are the guys who have to fill the holes via free agency.  It’s a scary thought.

34 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Because that idiot's constantly trolling. I'm gonna continue to call him out on it. 

Who am I trolling?  Jace Fry?  Is he your brother or something?  SoxAce made comment about Fry as well but you didn’t reply to his comment.