Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Timmy U

Jace Fry Paternity Leave

Recommended Posts

Fry is on paternity leave so Sox recalled Jose Ruiz.  He was coming up after September 1 regardless and he’s looked good at times, so I will be interested to see what he can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll say an early congrats to Fry and his girlfriend! Hurry back though, Ruiz is much better than Vieira for the Knights bullpen lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Cant tell if this is a joke or not so I'll assume it's a joke.

Men giving birth is dead serious. Clearly you've never birthed a child. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He seems like someone ready to father a child. Hopefully the mother is not a vengeful Twitter bot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Did Fry impregnate the girl that tweeted about him giving her an STD because he was cheating on her or did he have a kid with another girl?

His life is very complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poppysox said:

His life is very complicated.

I did some Google creeping.  Apparently, Fry had a baby with a new girl (Lauren Watkins), not the previous girlfriend (Kelsi Blalock) who accused him of cheating on her and giving her an STD last September 2018.

http://ironhoney.com/2019/02/28/pregnancy-announcement-at-guaranteed-rate-field-lauren-jace-small-fry/

https://deadspin.com/fiancee-of-white-sox-pitcher-jace-fry-appears-to-nuke-t-1829349852

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm not mistaken, his current girlfriend use to work for the Barons in some capacity.... I'll let somebody else put 2 and 2 together. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

If I'm not mistaken, his current girlfriend use to work for the Barons in some capacity.... I'll let somebody else put 2 and 2 together. :lol:

Lauren Watkins, named the Director of Retail Sales for the Barons in April 2017, the same and only season Fry played for the Barons.  🤔

https://www.milb.com/birmingham/news/barons-announce-new-2017-front-office-additionns/c-222409420

Apparently, she outlasted his previous (and current?) girlfriend who broke up their engagement last September 2018.  Wow, Jerry Springer style.  😂

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I did some Google creeping.  Apparently, Fry had a baby with a new girl (Lauren Watkins), not the previous girlfriend (Kelsi Blalock) who accused him of cheating on her and giving her an STD last September 2018.

http://ironhoney.com/2019/02/28/pregnancy-announcement-at-guaranteed-rate-field-lauren-jace-small-fry/

https://deadspin.com/fiancee-of-white-sox-pitcher-jace-fry-appears-to-nuke-t-1829349852

What in the hell is wrong with you? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

What in the hell is wrong with you? 

Looking at public information located on the Internet?  You are doing the same thing right now.  I guess Deadspin and many other sites should be shut down, judging by your rage here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Looking at public information located on the Internet?  You are doing the same thing right now.  I guess Deadspin and many other sites should be shut down, judging by your rage here.

Rage? The hell? You're just creepy, dude. Why are you investigating Jace Fry's drama and posting it here? "Haha. STD. Isn't that funny guys? It is, right? LOL"

You're like the worst parts of every message board all wrapped into one troll. I guess that's an accomplishment if that's what you're into. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoan4Moan has made it abundantly obvious that he is Cubs troll. You got that much right. 

But Jayce Fry isn’t really a good guy. He’s kinda of a scumbag that just happens to be talented at throwing a baseball with his left arm. He’s also made that abundantly clear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yoan4Moan has made it abundantly obvious that he is Cubs troll. You got that much right. 

But Jayce Fry isn’t really a good guy. He’s kinda of a scumbag that just happens to be talented at throwing a baseball with his left arm. He’s also made that abundantly clear. 

I don't really care who a guy sleeps with, is all he's been accused sleeping around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yoan4Moan has made it abundantly obvious that he is Cubs troll. You got that much right. 

But Jayce Fry isn’t really a good guy. He’s kinda of a scumbag that just happens to be talented at throwing a baseball with his left arm. He’s also made that abundantly clear. 

Who gives  a shit? This isn't TMZ. Has he been arrested? I don't care who he's banging. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mqr said:

I don't really care who a guy sleeps with, is all he's been accused sleeping around?

He was one of those athletes that got busted with some pretty racist tweets before he was a pro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TaylorStSox said:

Who gives  a shit? This isn't TMZ. Has he been arrested? I don't care who he's banging. 

So why comment on it if you don’t give a shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

He was one of those athletes that got busted with some pretty racist tweets before he was a pro. 

ah. well. That sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×