8/25- Sox vs Rangers, 1:10, NBCSC

flavum

11 minutes ago, pcq said:

100 worthless random runs.

Players do not get many days off with a light bench. 

no runs are worthless.  if they have more of them than the other team they tend to win more.

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

No Madrgial, Collins either.

Robert and Madrigal won’t be up until a few weeks into next season to extend their service time another year, not because Charlotte is playoff bound.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Hate these uniforms, maybe they should use a red ball.

I was at the game last night. my season tickets are in the outfield.  the all dark uniforms blended into the umps uniform and stands and you couldn't see anything about the players swing. it was annoying. 

Just now, ptatc said:

I was at the game last night. my season tickets are in the outfield.  the all dark uniforms blended into the umps uniform and stands and you couldn't see anything about the players swing. it was annoying. 

They don't even look like baseball uniforms.  A community softball game should be breaking out any time soon.

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Eloy signed a long-term extension before the season started.  How does he relate?

Trying to figure out how your comment relates.  I don't really care to know either.

Edited by kitekrazy

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Who cares?

Someone who cares about the truth?  I’m not arguing it isn’t the right decision to hold them down to get the extra year of service time but trying to say it’s because of the Charlotte Knights being playoff bound is a joke.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Someone who cares about the truth?  I’m not arguing it isn’t the right decision to hold them down to get the extra year of service time but trying to say it’s because of the Charlotte Knights being playoff bound is a joke.

LOL!

7 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Trying to figure out how your comment relates.  I don't really care to know either.

People said that Eloy wouldn’t be on the opening day roster before this season started.  He then signed a long term contract before the season started which made the service time issue not matter.  Unless Robert or Madrigal sign a long term deal like Eloy did, they won’t be on the opening day roster next season.  It isn’t due to Charlotte being playoff bound.  What is so difficult to understand?

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Love 1