8/25- Sox vs Rangers, 1:10, NBCSC

flavum

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

People said that Eloy wouldn’t be on the opening day roster before this season started.  He then signed a long term contract before the season started which made the service time issue not matter.  Unless Robert or Madrigal sign a long term deal like Eloy did, they won’t be on the opening day roster next season.  It isn’t due to Charlotte being playoff bound.  What is so difficult to understand?

LOL!

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

You’re welcome for informing the ill-informed.

Oops I forgot to finish that post.  I'd agree 100% if they are not in spring training and if they are successful at spring training and then sent back down.

Meanwhile you are not a fly on the wall to support your "exactness".

Edited by kitekrazy

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Oops I forgot to finish that post.  I'd agree 100% if they are not in spring training and they are successful.

Meanwhile you are not a fly on the wall to support your "exactness".

They could both hit .500 in Spring Training and not make the opening day roster.  You are kidding yourself.

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

They could both hit .500 in Spring Training and not make the opening day roster.  You are kidding yourself.

Sorry my crystal ball ran out of batteries.  You are making a predicktion. We shall wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

They will be on the opening day roster in 2020. The only one I might question is Madrigal as he might benefit from some more AAA work 

• Haha 1

Just now, kitekrazy said:

Sorry my crystal ball ran out of batteries.  You are making a predicktion. We shall wait and see.

Yep, the Cubs did it with Bryant but the much more frugal White Sox won’t do it with Robert and Madrigal.

Honestly, I think the Sox would be stupid not to do it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Yep, the Cubs did it with Bryant but the much more frugal White Sox won’t do it with Robert and Madrigal.

Honestly, I think the Sox would be stupid not to do it.

That's the frightening part.  The Sox are not so frugal when it comes to paying bad players. 

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

That's the frightening part.  The Sox are not so frugal when it comes to paying bad players. 

Well, they don’t see it as an issue because they are usually short-term deals for less money overall.  However, all those millions add up.