8/25 Games

BamaDoc

27 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Is great falls really playing a game that starts at 11:33 PM or is that a mistake? 

They were rained out all last week and they typically play pretty late double headers, but yeahhhh...that’s late

Not enough talk about Bryan Ramos on here. Dude is 17 and more than holding his own in the AZL. .277/.353/.415. Solid walk rate, showing good power for his age, K rate is just over 20%. I'll take that profile over DJ Gladney's comically high K rate, for example.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, danman31 said:

Not enough talk about Bryan Ramos on here. Dude is 17 and more than holding his own in the AZL. .277/.353/.415. Solid walk rate, showing good power for his age, K rate is just over 20%. I'll take that profile over DJ Gladney's comically high K rate, for example.

100% agree.

10 hours ago, danman31 said:

He's one of my favorite prospects in the low minors. He had been talked about a bit more when he started out hot, but then he faded for the last month or so. Good to see him heating up again. Any time you have a kid that young who could hit for some power and draw a walk, you have an interesting prospect on hand.