8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+

flavum

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

It is amazing seeing that Twins homer breakdown by position and then comparing to the absolute shit the Sox have received from RF, 2B and DH this year.

In all fairness, the HR numbers for 2B won't change much next year either. :)

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

That Yermin guy has been hitting well at every stop in his career. But Ricky needs those lefties.

The recent Fegan article mentioned Yermin probably being exposed with ML ABs. So let’s see it.Guy has hit at every level and to not give him a shot yet has been downright sad when we’re trotting trash at the DH spot nightly.

Pinch hitting Skole made no sense to me since another player is needed to play the outfield.  Why not ph Jay since he’s the one going into the outfield.  This way you only use up one bench player.  Besides,I’d have more confidence that Jay would make contact.

4 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

I was kidding.  That said, do you not believe in Collins, Madrigal, or Robert because Charlotte’s a bandbox?

Everything in that league is a joke. It’s as if every game is played at Coors. I believe in Robert more for his performance at every level.  

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Love taking the best outfielder (and CF) out of the game in the 7th inning of a one run game for a guy hitting worse, because he is lefty 

And then bringing in your two worst relievers to face the heart of their order.