Kansas City Royals Sale

Harold's Leg Lift

JR and his investors are making too much money now. He's not going to sell a goldmine. I wish he would sell but its not going to happen. I know of three groups of people who want to buy the White Sox but unfortunately the team is not for sale.

1 minute ago, WBWSF said:

JR and his investors are making too much money now. He's not going to sell a goldmine. I wish he would sell but its not going to happen. I know of three groups of people who want to buy the White Sox but unfortunately the team is not for sale.

Cool

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, WBWSF said:

I imagine the team is worth more as a championship caliber team.  This might be the year Jerry feels the all in mentality would be a worthwhile investment.

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Buy a Lacrosse franchise.  In 50 years it will be all the rage.  

“Kickboxing is the sport of the future.”

Lloyd Dobler, Say Anything

Bonus quote:  Maybe I didn’t really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage. Maybe the world is full of food and sex and spectacle and we’re all just hurling towards an acropolis, in which case it’s not your fault.

Edited by caulfield12

12 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Let’s form an ownership group. Do you think Jerry would accept Ikea gift cards instead of cash?

In the late 1990s, there was a group of fans and backers who dreamed of making an offer to Reinsdorf. To put things in perspective, they thought they could raise $140 million as a credible offer. That number just makes me laugh now. $140 million? You have to be kidding.

16 hours ago, NWINFan said:

In the late 1990s, there was a group of fans and backers who dreamed of making an offer to Reinsdorf. To put things in perspective, they thought they could raise $140 million as a credible offer. That number just makes me laugh now. $140 million? You have to be kidding.

I wish I would have had the money to buy the White Sox when Bill Veeck sold the team. The franchise would have been better off with me as the owner instead of JR.