Luis Robert Autographed 8x10 Photo

KnightsOnMintSt

Hey everyone, my little pup Frankie had emergency spinal on Tuesday. The costs have been incredible so I thought that I would do some contest for some of my Sox memorabilia. Doctors have given her a 50/50 chance of regaining feeling in her back legs.

Please read the rules carefully so there is no confusion.

The first thing that I will be giving away is an autographed 8x10 photo of Luis Robert. This item is authenticated by the White Sox and was part of the mystery backpack that I purchased through Sox charities. To be entered to win, just DM me proof that you donated $10 or more to this GoFund Me. I need a minimum of 10 donations or $100 worth of total donations from Sox fans before I do the drawing. If we do not reach 10 donations, there will not be a drawing. 

I will find a website that lets me generate names and make a proof video for the winner. The picture then will be mailed out within one week. 

If anyone would like to purchase this picture straight up, I will send it to the first person that shows me proof that they donated $100.

I have a lot of memorabilia that I am willing to do this with if enough people are willing. Money goes to a great cause!

Thanks so much everyone. Good luck!

DM me for my phone number if you would like to send your proof that way as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/uspfzv-surgery-for-frankie&rcid=r01-156710215102-0e3eb8959b2e476e&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Edited by KnightsOnMintSt