Sox @ Braves Nova vs Fried

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

The Braves look a lot like we will look in a year or two.  Good hitting with speed and power.  Great pitching both starters and pen.  Really nice defense and hustle constantly.  It will be really nice watching this kind of baseball on a nightly bases.

They are much better defensively than we will be not to mention having a much more competent manager who is aggressive with his guys on the basepaths.

I will say the Sox pen will easily be better than theirs (hell it is already).

• Like 1

Posted this on the minor league GT, but Durham won tonight and Charlotte lost (are now tied for the wild card spot). Will be interesting to see what Hahn does with September callups if Charlotte continues their epic collapse and miss the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

They are much better defensively than we will be not to mention having a much more competent manager who is aggressive with his guys on the basepaths.

They added Shane Greene, Mark Melancon and Chris Martin at the trade deadline.  Most professional writers thought that improved them significantly.

8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

They have a deeper farm which should make trading for controllable pieces easier .

Just now, fathom said:

This is just pathetic. Still can’t believe they weren’t able to unload Colome at the deadline.

Guarantee half the board would be complaining about the return anyways. I can't see Hahn getting a Kolby Allard return for example. 

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

It hasn't mattered which side he's been hitting from lately. His BA has dropped 12 points in the last week. He's 2 for his last 20(looked it up) with 12K, including the 2 AB tonight. 

Good pitching has a way of making hitters look bad.

13 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Thoughts on the Stone/Paciorek broadcast tonight? I feel like they have no chemistry at all. 

I'm missing Jason a lot more than I was missing Stone vs the Angels (and I say that as someone who really likes Stone, especially with Jason)