9/1- Sox at Braves, 4:10, WGN

flavum

2 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Well the Sox walk the least in MLB and are 28th in HRs...KANSAS CITY is hitting more HR than the White Sox. I didn't look up the K rate but if we were not in the bottom 5 I'd be shocked.  This again is with this dumb baseball in 2019.  

People on WSI were always mad about the Sox being to reliant on the long ball, they must be elated. 🤣

7 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

People on WSI were always mad about the Sox being to reliant on the long ball, they must be elated. 🤣

They’re playing in a launching pad this weekend and have hit two balls by my count to the warning track or farther.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

We are rebuilding and players are learning along the way. We will be fine. Tomorrow is another day 

This is the Braves 3rd or 4th rebuild since the late 80s. They have been below.500 six times since 1990.Rick Hahn is working on  7 for 7 below .500 as a GM. 

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

This is the Braves 3rd or 4th rebuild since the late 80s. They have been below.500 six times since 1990.Rick Hahn is working on  7-7 as a 

Hmmm maybe my way does work. Braves below .500 six times in last 30 years? In other words they are always competitive. Good job, White Sox.

7 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

We are rebuilding and players are learning along the way. We will be fine. Tomorrow is another day 

Enough of this leaning along the way, they are major league baseball players act like it, why does no one from the top down take responsibility, and enough with it is a rebuild.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

You mean if we want to win. They could stand pat and lose some more.

I’m afraid that’s what will happen. JR will sign some mid-level vets to make it seem like he’s spending money. We might improve 5 or so games in 2020 while waiting on the kids to develop. 

21 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

This is the Braves 3rd or 4th rebuild since the late 80s. They have been below.500 six times since 1990.Rick Hahn is working on  7 for 7 below .500 as a GM. 

I have never believed that 2019 was our year. I do expect us to be in competition for a playoff spot next year. We have seen improvements by several key players 

10 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I have never believed that 2019 was our year. I do expect us to be in competition for a playoff spot next year. We have seen improvements by several key players 

Imthe last 12 seasons, the White Sox have won more games in a season than the Tampa Bay Rays, once. Robin Ventura’s final  year as the manager.

13 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I also believe that 2020 is the start of contending.  This offseason needs to be productive for RH.  I'll keep the faith until proven wrong.