9/2 Games

BamaDoc

1 hour ago, HoosierSox said:

Hahn was counting on the playoffs as a good excuse to keep Robert and Madrigal down the rest of the year.

He’s going to use the company line of Robert looks tired, he’s had the longest season of his career we need to rest him and Madrigal still needs to work on his power that will never come 😂

3 hours ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Rick Hahn has to be doing some pretty good pearl clutching right now.

The type of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to not bring Madrigal and Robert up without admitting you are manipulating service time is hilarious.

He'll probably say that this is the most Robert has played in awhile after injuries the last 2 seasons and deserves rest. He'll say he still wants to see Madrigal check a few boxes.

1 hour ago, beckham15 said:

He’s going to use the company line of Robert looks tired, he’s had the longest season of his career we need to rest him and Madrigal still needs to work on his power that will never come 😂

I didn't see this post but I just posted almost the exact same thing 😬

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I've followed them enough for 2 weeks to disagree.  It was Covey - 90 pitches, I aint buyin it.

they arent going to go much over 100. he didnt have more than a hitter or two left at the most. 

I'm not sure how long you want them to go but it's not realistic. 

5 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Please reserve terminology like mental midgets for the major league game threads. Thank you.

This is the minor league thread.  Mental midgets are everywhere in this organization.  Yes, I'm quite pissed.  Put me on ignore.

Edited by kitekrazy

4 hours ago, BamaDoc said:

In  the previous nine appearances before that game, Foster had pitched 11.3 innings and given up two earned runs. 8h, 5w, 12k.   Seems like right guy, right time but just didn't work.  It happens.

Collapsing under pressure is a White Sox thing.