Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

9/2 Games

39 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Manager has a lot to do with it by pulling starters early.  It confirms my theory that this organization is full of mental weakness.  They pissed away a 4 game lead.

Grudzielanek is terrible. Probably the worst manager out of all the affiliates the Sox have. He's made some questionable to stupid decisions all season from what I've seen. 

Just now, SoxAce said:

Grudzielanek is terrible. Probably the worst manager out of all the affiliates the Sox have. He's made some questionable to stupid decisions all season from what I've seen. 

LOL! Never get anyone to manage that has ever been involved in the Cub's organization.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Yep, know of a few people who regularly attend games that think he does a terrible job all around 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Knights season over...now get Collins up

I want to see Yermin.   I'll bet they'll bring up the cast of the mental midget pitchers.

What a choke job. Hahn is probably pissed he now has to answer why certain guys won't be up.

59 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Manager has a lot to do with it by pulling starters early.  It confirms my theory that this organization is full of mental weakness.  They pissed away a 4 game lead.

Starter was pulled with 90 pitches and the reliever finished the inning with no damage. I don't think pulling the starter early had anything to do with the relievers blowing the lead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Starter was pulled with 90 pitches and the reliever finished the inning with no damage. I don't think pulling the starter early had anything to do with the relievers blowing the lead.

I've followed them enough for 2 weeks to disagree.  It was Covey - 90 pitches, I aint buyin it.

14 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

What a choke job. Hahn is probably pissed he now has to answer why certain guys won't be up.

Not a whole lot of positive in this organization this year other than some individuals. 

Rick Hahn has to be doing some pretty good pearl clutching right now.

The type of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to not bring Madrigal and Robert up without admitting you are manipulating service time is hilarious.

18 minutes ago, bmags said:

Jesus this thread

Grow some stones. Mental Midgets shouldn't participate in this thread.

• Like 2